Employment & Business History
August 2015 – Present: Entrepreneur-in-Residence & Mentor, Launch22 Liverpool
- Launch22 is an organisation helping to accelerate next-generation entrepreneurs and their startup businesses. Combining low-cost co-working office space with world-class mentoring, it is a UK charity, operating on commercial principles, alongside corporate sponsors.
September 2014 – Present: Non-Executive Member, Crosby Dot UK Community Interest Company
- A social network for Crosby, Liverpool and the surrounding areas.
September 2013 – Present: Chief Executive, Telecoms Cloud
- The home of powerful business telecoms, packed with functionality and great cost-saving deals for businesses.
April 2011 – August 2013: Technical Director, Crosby Communications PLC & Crosby Systems Limited
- Pioneer in cloud-based telecoms services. See more here.
February 2009 – Present: Managing Director, Innobella Media Limited
- Business start-up owner & entrepreneur. See more here.
~ Graduated from University of Liverpool in July 2008 ~
January 2007 – June 2007: Profesor de Inglés, OPEN Schools of Languages, Madrid, SPAIN
- English language teacher, working with children and adults in various banks, including Banco de España, Banco Sygma and other companies. (Part of year abroad which made up year 3 of my degree.)
September 2006 – December 2006: Assistant d’Anglais, Lycée Don Bosco, Marseille, FRANCE
- English language teaching assistant in secondary school, leading written, oral and listening lessons with a variety of media. (Part of year abroad which made up year 3 of my degree.)
October 2004 – October 2005: University of Liverpool Computing Services Department
- Network Engineer providing on-site support for residential users of the University’s “ResNet” network, which provides internet access into each and every student’s bedroom in the halls of residence.
2004 – 2008 – University Education: The University of Liverpool
- Graduated with Class Two, Division One (2:1) in Modern European Languages (Spanish, French & Italian)
1997 – 2004 – Secondary School & Sixth Form: King Edward’s School, Birmingham
- A Levels in Spanish (A), French (A) and Design & Technology: Electronic Systems & Control (A)
- AS Level in Physics (A)
- 10x GCSEs (A* – A) including Spanish, French, Physics and Design & Technology